Saturday, January 21, 2012

Just a thought...

Funny - it's a rainy day here in LA, something we haven't had a long time, yet I feel so energized! (I love how I'm writing this and I'm still in bed...)
After what I would call a pretty sucky week, I am inspired. I'm really starting to believe in karma...

I tend to be a perfectionist. I like to feel in control of my life, and  these past few weeks, I've been pushing myself hard to take even more control and change some things in my life. I mean, I love to challenge myself, I love to think I can make drastic changes by working hard and being strong and disciplined, but now, I think I really put too much pressure...and I did, so I snapped.
So, from now on, I'm going to be kinder to myself, be patient with myself, and take better care of my mind and body. Sounds good, no?

So here I am, back on the horse, feeling much better, much more inspired, and happily allowing myself to spend my Saturday morning in bed, without torturing myself into thinking about all the things I should be doing....




Take care of yourselves, lovelies!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...