Friday, February 17, 2012

Finding Positivity in a Quick At-Home Workout

These days, I'm not a big fan of the gym. I think I'm bored with the one I go to because I've been a member for 2 1/2 years and nothing has changed there...Plus, these days, I can't really handle working out around people. I only go for cool classes like Yoga.

Problem: I have been doing a lot of stress and mindless eating lately...and I feel like my thighs are a bit jiggly, not good. I need some toning, I need some cardio.

This morning, as I was being lazy in bed, making myself feel guilty for not wanting to go to the gym nor run outside, and picturing myself fat and miserable, I thought I would compromise! So, I started browsing on YouTube for good and doable workouts, and guess what? YouTube is filled with those!!

I then set my iPad on the coffee table, put my mat on the floor and started trying all the exercises. Yes, I probably looked very ridiculous but, to my surprise, I was sweating and I felt my heart rate going up. Success! I did a whole 40-min of cardio and toning, and boy was I tired/energized!

Tomorrow is going to be painful...

----
This one was my favorite.
It looked so easy when I started watching...but it's really not, which is good, because now, there's room for improvement on my part!




And this video is even more exciting because you can do it in bed! How greatly convenient is that?!


source

-----

Now, no need to feel guilty all day because I didn't torture myself at the gym.
I feel much better, having taken care of my body, and I can't wait to do more of these exercises tomorrow! (...or whenever I'm not sore anymore!)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...